About this course
This course introduces the concepts, benefits of Data Visualisation, and the four basic stages of the Data Visualisation process.
In addition, this course aims to discuss about what data can represent, compare the four measurement levels of data quality attribute and explain the visualisation techniques for the various data types.
Credit Unit: 1
Kindly note that this course is exclusively available only for NSF.
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you should be able to
- describe what Data Visualisation is
- discuss the benefits of Data Visualisation
- explain the four basic stages of Data Visualisation process
- illustrate how Data Visualisation can be used in everyday life
- describe what data can represent
- compare the four measurement levels of data quality attribute
- explain the visualisation techniques for the various data types.
You must complete an online quiz with a passing score of 50% (i.e., 5 out of 10 questions). You will be given multiple attempts to achieve the passing score. The system will only capture the highest of the scores.