About this course
Digital Branding introduces brand strategy development and management in the digital era where the marketplace is rapidly evolving, driven by constant innovation and digital technology. This course equips learners with relevant knowledge and brand management frameworks that will help them cope with the innovative digital disruptions that are occurring at an accelerated pace.
Firstly, the course explores the impact of digital revolution on branding. The theories and techniques that underscore the audit and evaluation of digital brand touchpoints vis-a-vis the competition are emphasised. This is followed by examining the key concepts underlining brand strategy, coupled with the construction of positioning for brands that are both relevant in the digital space and traditional marketplace. The final area covers the theories and practical applications of digital brand engagement to captivate target audience through storytelling, content management and online campaigns.
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Analyse the different extents to which brands have influenced their target audience across different digital touchpoints.
- Appraise the evolving role of branding in the digital space and how to align it with traditional platforms.
- Evaluate the usage of different elements of a brand strategy framework in defining a digital brand strategy.
- Compare the different approaches towards transformational branding for staying ahead of the competition in both the on-line and off-line spaces.
- Assess different types of alternative channels and formats for brands to engage their target audience on the digital space.
You must complete an online quiz of 20 multiple choice questions with a passing score of 50% (i.e., 10 out of 20 questions) in order to be awarded with certificate of participation. You will be given multiple attempts to achieve the passing score. The system will only capture the highest score.